You can type here any text you want

Original exhaust muffler

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fLiP650

Hi everyone this is my first 87 grand national I purchased in Utah and brought to California and car runs like a champ no regrets of the purchase. I have been working on the small flaws on my spare time and it is coming together and the next removal is the exhaust which is rusted out from the catalytic converter to the muffler and back tips is all rusted out. I know a lot of enthusiasts love to remove the original and upgrade to 4 inches. But I would like to keep mine original and was wondering if anyone still have the original exhaust and if your are in California even better.

Hi everyone this is my first 87 grand national I purchased in Utah and brought to California and car runs like a champ no regrets of the purchase. I have been working on the small flaws on my spare time and it is coming together and the next removal is the exhaust which is rusted out from the catalytic converter to the muffler and back tips is all rusted out. I know a lot of enthusiasts love to remove the original and upgrade to 4 inches. But I would like to keep mine original and was wondering if anyone still have the original exhaust and if your are in California even better please send me a price?

Hi everyone this is my first 87 grand national I purchased in Utah and brought to California and car runs like a champ no regrets of the purchase. I have been working on the small flaws on my spare time and it is coming together and the next removal is the exhaust which is rusted out from the catalytic converter to the muffler and back tips is all rusted out. I know a lot of enthusiasts love to remove the original and upgrade to 4 inches. But I would like to keep mine original and was wondering if anyone still have the original exhaust and if your are in California even better.

RJC Racing has a 3” factory style exhaust system if you’re interested.

Highwaystars sell repo stock exhaust system if you are looking for that genuine factory look.

Back