Original GN rear seat

VictoryTrans86

This is for the seat covers ONLY, and not the seat frame.

They came out of an 85 parts car that I came across a while back. Upon first inspection they looked to be absolutely perfect, but after removal I came across a small problem area. On the back, top part of the seat, where it starts to curve back to hog-ring to the frame, there are a few slight tears that are mostly unnoticeable w/ the seat installed. It is most definitely due to the car sitting for years w/o tinted windows, as numerous G-bodies I've owned had the same problem from the sun. It really sucks because these covers are pretty close to mint otherwise....I was gonna use them on my personal car, but due to a recent layoff, I had to let the car go and now have no use for them. I don't have a price in mind, the imperfection throws me off, so make me an offer if this sounds like something you'd like. I DO know what they are worth, so I won't entertain any lowball offers. I have 2 little ones and a wife to support, so any interest is greatly appreciated. Thanks:biggrin:

Btw, the lines in the pics are from an air blower I used after cleaning. Also my camera isn't currently working, but I can get pics of the problem area if need be. Thanks again

Attachments

• seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 283
  • seat2.jpg
    seat2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 285
  • seat3-0.jpg
    seat3-0.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 276
  • seat5.jpg
    seat5.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 279
Since my dig. camera isn't working, I gotta setup my webcam and try to snap a pic. Its pretty high quality cam so the pics should be sufficient. I'll send them in an email along w/ a price no later than this evening. Thanks

Jason, not sure exactly what you were looking for w/ the hog ring pics, but I did the best I could. If you need anything else, feel free to ask. Also added a couple of pics I took of the damaged area. I purposely accentuated the tears so they were all visible, w/ the seat installed its not nearly as apparent, as seen in the remaining picture.

Attachments

• Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 173
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 170
  • Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 171
  • Picture 11.jpg
    Picture 11.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 173
  • Picture 13.jpg
    Picture 13.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 172
Its possible...I recently put them on ebay to see if I can generate any more interest. I have about 3 days left, once that time is up, and depending on how much your willing to offer. I may just consider it. Let me know via PM. Thanks