You can type here any text you want

Original GNX Wheels for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DLolling

18 months ago my father passed away and left behind his GNX 153 and an extra set of original GNX wheels since they are very hard to find in case he needed them. He wanted to make sure that GNX 153 stayed all original. We ended up selling the GNX but we still have the extra set of wheels that we are trying to sell. We are not really sure what they are worth so I’m hoping that I can get some input what they are worth. Any input is greatly appreciated. See photos.
IMG_6583.jpeg
IMG_6582.jpeg
IMG_6581.jpeg
IMG_6580.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6587.jpeg
    IMG_6587.jpeg
    614.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6586.jpeg
    IMG_6586.jpeg
    853.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6585.jpeg
    IMG_6585.jpeg
    511 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6584.jpeg
    IMG_6584.jpeg
    349.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
18 months ago my father passed away and left behind his GNX 153 and an extra set of original GNX wheels since they are very hard to find in case he needed them. He wanted to make sure that GNX 153 stayed all original. We ended up selling the GNX but we still have the extra set of wheels that we are trying to sell. We are not really sure what they are worth so I’m hoping that I can get some input what they are worth. Any input is greatly appreciated. See photos.View attachment 400825View attachment 400826View attachment 400827View attachment 400828
Welcome to the Forum...
If your late father left an invoice on purchase, how old and usage, a good starting point would be doubling the price of each wheel. And that will vary!
Truly the sale of those wheels will be in the eyes of the beholder... Not a big market unless you're a GNX owner. GLWS.

We do not have any invoices unfortunately. I know that he purchased them in 2017 from eBay. That’s all I know. Wish I had more information.

We do not have any invoices unfortunately. I know that he purchased them in 2017 from eBay. That’s all I know. Wish I had more information.
If my memory serves me right around 2017 a set of authentic GNX rims in excellent condition were selling around $3500.00 on Ebay ?
Try posting your for sale post on the GNX ..The Fortunate 547 forum. GNX owners tend to gravitate towards that forum more often.

A better photo with all four wheels would be appreciative for a potential buyer.
Does rims come with tires and center caps?

There are only two tires because my dad took the rear tires off and put on a couple wider tires on the rear so he could hook up better. And the two wheels without center caps do not come with the center caps. Those stayed on the car.
I will take a photo with all four wheels and post them, also to the GNX The 547 forum. Thanks for you input! Greatly appreciated.

Back