Original Style Hood Liner

grass doctor

Sep 21, 2018
saint augustine fl
castle performance on ebay, like Hany said
licensed Gm sticker on the box but they are not perfect but really nice
be careful and really look at turbo six emblem so of the ones out there are botch jobs

Anthony P

Jan 24, 2007
...be careful and really look at turbo six emblem so of the ones out there are botch jobs
as I first wrote in post # 16, you have GM 8-pin, blank hood pads spray painted using the stencil that first appeared at the 2016 GS Nat's in Bowling Green. do your homework.

grass doctor

Sep 21, 2018
saint augustine fl
I also have one from him it does fit well looks great, but the lettering will not last as it appears to be some sort of heat applied vinyl one of my letters has started to peel away but it is way better than my original so time will tell it is the only option right now
but inmo little too pricey for how long I think it will last
I think a stencil should be made and use high temp paint would be a lot better but you risk bleeding when using paint on that material

Reactions: Hahny

Hahny

Jun 24, 2017
Maryland
I also have one from him it does fit well looks great, but the lettering will not last as it appears to be some sort of heat applied vinyl one of my letters has started to peel away but it is way better than my original so time will tell it is the only option right now
but inmo little too pricey for how long I think it will last
I think a stencil should be made and use high temp paint would be a lot better but you risk bleeding when using paint on that material
Agreed.

grass doctor

Sep 21, 2018
saint augustine fl
there is another one on eBay by joparts I have heard good things about from another member who actually made one with original gm processing but he said wasn't economical to do and took him like three years or something

Top Bottom