Original Style Hood Liner

castle performance on ebay, like Hany said
licensed Gm sticker on the box but they are not perfect but really nice
be careful and really look at turbo six emblem so of the ones out there are botch jobs

...be careful and really look at turbo six emblem so of the ones out there are botch jobs

as I first wrote in post # 16, you have GM 8-pin, blank hood pads spray painted using the stencil that first appeared at the 2016 GS Nat's in Bowling Green. do your homework.

I also have one from him it does fit well looks great, but the lettering will not last as it appears to be some sort of heat applied vinyl one of my letters has started to peel away but it is way better than my original so time will tell it is the only option right now
but inmo little too pricey for how long I think it will last
I think a stencil should be made and use high temp paint would be a lot better but you risk bleeding when using paint on that material

I also have one from him it does fit well looks great, but the lettering will not last as it appears to be some sort of heat applied vinyl one of my letters has started to peel away but it is way better than my original so time will tell it is the only option right now
but inmo little too pricey for how long I think it will last
I think a stencil should be made and use high temp paint would be a lot better but you risk bleeding when using paint on that material
Agreed.

there is another one on eBay by joparts I have heard good things about from another member who actually made one with original gm processing but he said wasn't economical to do and took him like three years or something

maybe 87we410877 will enlighten us or a vendor with his process on the hood liner so highwaystars or kirbans or someone can come out with a quality piece

Are the Hoodskinz gone again? Was looking to order one.
I sent Mark @ TR Custom Parts an email asking him.

He was the only guy distributing the new ones, as far as I know.

His response was "Yeah the manufacturer ghosted me big time."

On a side note, I have one that has a scuff mark from the up pipe on it that I am willing to part with. I grabbed a new one when the gettin' was good.

I can provide pics, if interested.

I sent Mark @ TR Custom Parts an email asking him.

He was the only guy distributing the new ones, as far as I know.

His response was "Yeah the manufacturer ghosted me big time."

On a side note, I have one that has a scuff mark from the up pipe on it that I am willing to part with. I grabbed a new one when the gettin' was good.

I can provide pics, if interested.
Yeah send me over a pic. Would still look better than the one I have right now (when we ordered a OEM one way back in the day we ended up getting a 84/5 one instead of the correct 86/7 one).

I also have a plain black one with the same rub mark and a little burn from the turbo that has no home.

Both are pretty nice, if you're not looking for show quality.

Not for sale, for negotiation, therefore, no price posted.

I'm just trying to help out another Buick brother in need.