You can type here any text you want

Original unmolested TTA for sale.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fastbird

If anyone is interested, I am selling my TTA. It has 41,000 original miles and is completely stock. The car is in near perfect condition and is one of 187 with cloth interior. Any offers are appreciated.

If it was a hardtop/cloth car it would be 1 of 14 dumbass, I know of 1 destroyed!:) Going to the track Friday?

Originally posted by turbov6joe
If it was a hardtop/cloth car it would be 1 of 14 dumbass!:)

LOL! So harsh! :p

I wonder how many hardtops are left... I know one of the HT/cloth cars is confirmed stolen and burned, but I wonder how many survivors there are... I've tracked down 4 (including my own) so far.

Fastbird, what's your asking price? I know someone who may be interested.

Gokou.......$13,400.00 would allow me to break even but I'm open to any offers. The reason I am selling it is because I recently bought a lower mileage TTA (1,300 miles). Thanks.

Originally posted by Gokou
LOL! So harsh! :p

I wonder how many hardtops are left... I know one of the HT/cloth cars is confirmed stolen and burned, but I wonder how many survivors there are... I've tracked down 4 (including my own) so far.

Fastbird, what's your asking price? I know someone who may be interested.

Did that burned one get crushed? I know it was probably worthless for parts but someone may have wanted to try and resurrect it using that VIN. Just curious as I will be picking up a hardtop TTA as my next car and I hate to hear of one less being available!

One here

I think there is one here in Amarillo. I forget the name of the guy who owns it but I saw it not to long ago at Boost Performance.

Dave

Re: One here

Originally posted by dthrock
I think there is one here in Amarillo. I forget the name of the guy who owns it but I saw it not to long ago at Boost Performance.

Dave

I do remember a HT/Leather car for sale in Texas last year, I believe he was asking around $13-14K. I bet it's the same car. Don't see too many hardtops for sale.

I remember when I took a friend who used to have T-top TTA for a ride last year... as soon as we got out on the road, the first thing he said was "OH MY GOD! NO RATTLES!" :p

$13,400... I think that's a little more than my friend wants to spend, but I'll pass the word.

Troy

Re: Re: One here

I do remember a HT/Leather car for sale in Texas last year, I believe he was asking around $13-14K. I bet it's the same car. Don't see too many hardtops for sale.
Troy

Any idea if that hardtop sold and for how much? I may be looking to buy one when the GN sells and am trying to get some information if possible beforehand so that I am able to make an informed decision.

Re: Re: Re: One here

Originally posted by 1987 GN
Any idea if that hardtop sold and for how much? I may be looking to buy one when the GN sells and am trying to get some information if possible beforehand so that I am able to make an informed decision.

Let me see if I can find the email. He advertised it on the TTA mailing list last year.

Originally posted by 1 OF 1035
Hey Fastbird keep the 41k TTa and sell me the 1300 miler !!!!!!!!
It would take $29,000.00 to buy it. If you are still interested, I will send you a list of completed modifications.

Re: Re: Re: Re: One here

Let me see if I can find the email. He advertised it on the TTA mailing list last year.

Did you ever have any luck finding any details on the car?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One here

Originally posted by 1987 GN
Did you ever have any luck finding any details on the car?

Sorry I didn't reply earlier! I searched all the messaged from the list I still have saved in Outlook, and I can't seem to find it. Sorry!

Troy

Back