Our Combo

jwillettgn

Due to it taking 6 years to get to this point some of our parts that were the latest and greatest may now be old school but we are going to run them anyway.

Our combo is as follows:

LE-TA-61, ATR SS Headers and 3” down pipe with ATR ex Gate, ATR 2 1/2" SS Exhaust, Gutted cat, Turbomotion Race Port iron heads w/ 1.77"/1.5" Manley's, Ported intake, ATR 309G Roller cam, T/A Performance 1.6 roller rockers, MSD Billet Distributor and ignition, RJC intercooler, PTS radiator, HV Front Cover, 140 Block (85 GN), T/A performance cam bearings, Sealed power rings, Federal-mogul main and King rod bearings, Billet center caps, CK performance T400 with brake and JW UltraBell, 3200 rpm converter, Moser 30 spline axles with new Eaton 30 spline Posi, 3:42 gears, T/A Performance rear cover, HR parts complete suspension, Fuel system can handle what ever I throw at it.:eek:

We will be running on DR's.

As for the gears I have a chance to change them while the new posi, c-clip elimators, and axles are being installed. Would there be a need to do so beacuse of the T400?

Not sure what she will run but should be fun, what do you think?

Jim

Wow Jim, that is quite a combo. I think your turbo is too small for all those goodies. With the 61 I am gonna say 10.80's once dailed in. Although the distributor will give it an advantage over most cars with a 61 to compare too. I think it will be very interesting to see how much of a difference the 400 makes with a smaller turbo. On the gears, are you talking ET Street Radials or the true Drag Radials? If the true Drag Radials I think the shortest one is like 29 inches so may not hurt to figure the ratio's since changing anyway. Good luck to you guys, can't wait to see it run!!!!!

Yes, I agree with you the turbo is on the small side. It is what we had built for our Turbomotion V2 setup that never got worked out. John said he labled it a 61 but had changed a few things so not sure what we have. We plan to go to a 70 series turbo later on but for now we will run with what we have. We still have some loose ends to take care of like the PS pump as we will be running the hydroboost that came on the car. And after what I saw at The Rock we will be doing the 1350 U-joint converison and CM driveshaft with double DS loops. :D

Jim

Updated the combo, I also had the converter stall wrong, it's a 3600.

LE-TA-61, ATR SS Headers and 3” down pipe with ATR wastegate, ATR 2 1/2" SS Exhaust, Turbomotion Race Port iron heads w/ 1.77"/1.5" Manley's, ATR 309G Roller cam, T/A Performance 1.6 roller rockers, MSD Billet Distributor and ignition, RJC intercooler, PTS radiator, HV Front Cover, 140 Block (85 GN), T/A performance cam bearings,.030 over TRW’s, Sealed power rings, Federal-mogul main and King rod bearings, Billet center caps, Weiand single plane, CSU 750 Carburetor, Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump, Aeromotive 132-04 regulator, , EV 4150 o-ringed Bonnet, CK Performance T400 with brake and JW UltraBell, 3600 rpm converter, Moser 30 spline axles with new Eaton 30 spline Posi, T/A Performance rear cover, HR parts complete suspension. We will be running ET Street Radials.

I know, I know, we live outside the box but what the heck.

Jim