Outlaw Drag Radial Turbo T-Type

onebadregal said:
Dusty are you going to Atlanta to Orsca race? I will probably come to watch.
I tore up a bunch of stuff after wheel stand at the Farm. I will see you there
if you plan on attending. Good luck . Greg O'Neil

I need more valvespring pressure before i race again. If I can't get the pressure back from shimming the springs my heads will have to come off and fit for 1.625 springs. I doubt I'll race in ATL. I'm in no hurry to race again in the summer heat.

I saw some pics of the wheel stand at the farm. I had a few e-mails wondering if it was me. Good luck getting it back together.

Dusty Bradford said:
I need more valvespring pressure before i race again. If I can't get the pressure back from shimming the springs my heads will have to come off and fit for 1.625 springs. I doubt I'll race in ATL. I'm in no hurry to race again in the summer heat.

I saw some pics of the wheel stand at the farm. I had a few e-mails wondering if
it was me. Good luck getting it back together.

I know that Chad wants to let you try the 18* Heads! :eek: ;)

Dusty Bradford said:
If it didn't require new headers and pistons it would be done :biggrin:

Good excuse to do the 10.5 to 1 pistons we were talking about..... :biggrin:

945 Rwhp !!!

After a couple of trips to the track to set-up the suspension, We're ready to make a full hit this weekend. Just got the car off of the dyno for the last time. 945 RWHP !!! :biggrin: On a Mustang Dyno Had to lift a little early do to the back end starting to move around. (I got a video of it if someone can help me host it) Not sure how that stuff works. :confused:

BAGN said:
After a couple of trips to the track to set-up the suspension, We're ready to make a full hit this weekend. Just got the car off of the dyno for the last time. 945 RWHP !!! :biggrin: On a Mustang Dyno Had to lift a little early do to the back end starting to move around. (I got a video of it if someone can help me host it) Not sure how that stuff works. :confused:

Chris,

That is great news.
I think that I can host it if you like.
Please give us a full report on the trip to the track.

John Wilde said:
Chris,

That is great news.
I think that I can host it if you like.
Please give us a full report on the trip to the track.

John,
You got mail.

Here is a pic of the computer screen.

Attachments

• Dyno Sheet.JPG
    Dyno Sheet.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 541
I just this photo in from the local track guy. This was a low 1.4 60ft (5 psi launch) w/MT drag radials. Went a 5.90 2 ONLY 108 MPH (1/8 th) popping in at the top of each gear. (DAMN GROUND WIRES!!! :mad: ) Hope to be in the 5.70's tomorrow if the track will hold.
Did I mention this car has full stock interior car w/power steering. :eek:

Attachments

• Buick Launch.jpg
    Buick Launch.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 531
BAGN said:
I just this photo in from the local track guy. This was a low 1.4 60ft (5 psi launch) w/MT drag radials. Went a 5.90 2 ONLY 108 MPH (1/8 th) popping in at the top of each gear. (DAMN GROUND WIRES!!! :mad: ) Hope to be in the 5.70's tomorrow if the track will hold.
one if the nicest t-type dr outlaw my eyes have laid on :eek: i was there with LC,jeff,and mike in between rounds. That car has every option,the cleanest interior,the cleanest factory paint,and one bad 6 on DRAG RADIALS. :eek:

BAGN said:
very nice, saw it last weekend. making some good power. I knew you guys could get more out of her, once everything got figured out.

BAGN said:

That's an awesome launch pic! :cool: Sounds like the car is making good power, I'm sure you guys will get her sorted out and making some clean passes :)

Cpp

BAGN said:

Chris,

I first met your dad and mom back in 87 when we were street racing at the beltway. good to see you guys in the new shop. I showed my white 87 T at the grand opening car show and dyno contest.

Nick