You can type here any text you want

outofstep

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

edwin

out of step sounds like he needs some lessons drag racing with that reaction time,sounds like hes been watching too much fast and furious,wake up looser these are real cars and this is not a movie,buy a car for men not college girls,

this aint going no where but stright in to a flame war, i think for once i would help rollin delete a post if i could.

Well since then i've made a trip or two back out to the track. Practicing launching and a high stall torque will do wonders for your time. Shaved 4 1/2 damn seconds off of mine. Heh, yeah. My first time out was pretty bad...

Well not that this thread matters anyways. I come on the board to mess with some friends of mine and retarded folks cant figure out that I'm joking with them. Even when I come out and say right off the bat that I'm joking with some friends on this board.

BTW, you're only about 4 months late in your reply.

To all the people that realized I was joking around with some friends of mine on this board (cuz well, i said i was right off the bat) thanks. To the retards that didn't. **** off

I'm not loosing any sleep over this though. Cuz at the end of the day I'm still driving a supra and you're probably not even driving anything...

I'm not loosing any sleep over this though. Cuz at the end of the day I'm still driving a supra and you're probably not even driving anything...

now now lets not get in a pissing match here, you forgot about his bmx.:D

EQ442, we agree...Yeah!!!
He's right this post has no meaning other than be the genesis for an open war.... consider it Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back