PAGING LONNIE DIERS !!!!!!!!!

I know you have his number and can feel your pain.

Sometimes it takes a week or two before he answers the phone.

8 months waiting on parts that were partially shipped. I received a big box of tranny parts to find a bunch not there many calls no parts yet 8 months is to long ( paid in full I might add ) pm me his number my builder has been calling him for me. Is he in bad health ? I know he just had a grandson a few months back but that's no excuse he makes some bad ass parts though where you going to go !!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Did you try his new number or calling Gbody parts, that's where he works now and lives in NC. not ohio.

I am not sure what number my builder is calling. I was told calling g body works about as well as leaving him a message on his vm. I have g body's number but not his cell number

I am not sure what number my builder is calling. I was told calling g body works about as well as leaving him a message on his vm. I have g body's number but not his cell number

His cell isn't much better than calling Gbody but at least it will go to his VM and he will return it.

I haven't had anybody answer the phone in months when I try to call Gbody. I've given up on Brian and give my buisness elsewhere to vendors that actually care enough to be there and answer their phone during buisness hours.

I believe his [LONNIE] new number is in the vendor section.

RZ.

I've called Lonnie a number of times the past few months. He's been picking the phone up first ring! Surprised the hell out of me. Wasn't always that way.
I usually call 830am - 900am. EST 1 (513) 898 0553 Hope that helps!

Hey did lonnie get back to you ??

Yes he contacted me very quickly. I went to his shop last Thursday and he fixed my issue while I was there then put my tranny on the dyno. Cell signal in the building isn't the greatest.
Good luck.
Bryan

Are you saying that Lonnie is not reliable to buy trans parts from? I am looking to buy a bunch of rebuild parts but don't like waiting forever. Does he have a website to look stuff up or an email address?

paul