Pan-Handle Club?

bishir

Serenity Now
Is there a Pan-Handle Florida Club? I know there are few Turbo Buick owners in the area and I can think of 3 in the Pensacola area off hand. Then I know there at least 3 more in the Panama City area. If you live in the Pan Handle and your interested reply here. It would be nice to get something going and we could meet the central Buick club sometime. Bradenton Perhaps in 2004?

James

Great, I'm not too far from Niceville because we just bought a house near Milton (outside P'Cola) Lets get a list going of how many people are interested then maybe then we can start setting up something.

James

TR CLUB?

Hey, some of the Tampa and west coast guys drive a couple hundred mile round trip to go to the Central Florida Club meet. If you get a club going, I'll let them know. They'll probably want to drive up. :D

Re: TR CLUB?

Originally posted by Red Regal T
Hey, some of the Tampa and west coast guys drive a couple hundred mile round trip to go to the Central Florida Club meet. If you get a club going, I'll let them know. They'll probably want to drive up. :D

John are you throwing daggers again ??? Lets keep the peace ok :)

Jesse

Ya got another good one in Mary Ester, Mike Nelson. "LRAYZOR" if I'm not mistaken...:cool: Wish I lived there! :(

I'm in PC & would be interested. My husband also has an 83 TB, so he'd probably be in too. Keep me posted....

Yeah, I've been contacted by Mike and he sounds interested. I just talked to a person from Pensacola with a Turbo-T. He's in as well. This is sounding good... lets get as many as we can and hopefully we can have a meeting sometime.

James