You can type here any text you want

Panhard Bar

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jeasen

I am going to be upgrading the fuel pump and adding a hot wire kit to the TTA this week end, therefore I will be removing the gas tank and panhard bar or rod. I know there are heavier aftermarket panhard bars available for our cars. Does anyone have a factory panhard bar that they boxed? If so, was it worth the time and effort? It only seems like it would help the handling of the car. Any opinions on spending the time and energy doing this? or

I would just buy one. They're fairly cheap since the panard bar on the 3rd and 4th gen F-bodys are the same I believe. I think they're normally around $100 and to me I would just rather spend the $100 and have a piece that I know is going to function correctly and look good.

I bought mine cause when u lower a thirdgen(i have eibach springs) the stock panhard bar pushes the rear end out to the side and out of alignment with the body. After the install there was a difference in handling and the car hooked up coming out of an apex much harder...

Back