paradise-road Rims

I absolutely call bullshit that the wheels pictured on the car in post # 1 are Budniks.

I've been up close to Spoolfool's car many, many times, complimented and admired his wheels and I can say with confidence, the cheap assed, horrific looking, Chinese (or whatever) knock-off wheels ON THE CAR in post #1 ARE NOT BUDNIKS.

image.jpeg
I absolutely call bullshit that the wheels pictured on the car in post # 1 are Budniks.

I've been up close to Spoolfool's car many, many times, complimented and admired his wheels and I can say with confidence, the cheap assed, horrific looking, Chinese (or whatever) knock-off wheels ON THE CAR in post #1 ARE NOT BUDNIKS.

This is the first design Budnik made, and will still make someone, my post is the second design that I made, and they will make anyone.

The real deal.

upload_2016-8-7_17-11-39.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-7_17-11-24.jpeg
    upload_2016-8-7_17-11-24.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 55
Thank you for the compliments. The first style did not appeal to me and had some changes made. The wheels are 18x8 in the front and 18x9.5 in the rear. No frame notch or fender lip rolling. It is a tight fit but they fit. I run a 28 tall 275 radial and they hook well for the size of the wheel.
What changes did you have the make?