-Back window $50
-

Misc.
-Posi 7.5” rear 3.73 gears $450
-Rear sway bar $60
-Front sway $30
-Driveshaft $30
-Wiper motor $20

I'm interested in the rear bumper fillers....Are they original GM fillers & are they in excellent condition? If so, pm me with details & payment info......Thanks

fenders, q-glass, driver side filler

How good a shape these in? You willing to ship fenders? Please put me 2nd in line for header panel.

Would you happen to have the steering column in good shape?

Thanks

front bumper

Does the front bumper come with the aluminum bracket? And do you have any pics of it? How much to ship to 27834? Let me know.Thanks.

If it still has the "T" emblems on the fenders, the trunk mounted "3.8 SFI" emblem, and the hood mounted emblems, I would be interested in them if they are in good shape.

Steve

parts

I am looking for the headlight bracket inboard drivers side GN. This is the bracket the headlight mounts into and the small springs that help hold it in. This would be the high beam bracket.
I need the mounting bracket for the hood strut that mounts on the hood drivers side, This bracket mounts to the hood and strut bolts to it. I need the two bolts that mount the strut also.
I need two lower door panels 86 GN left and right doors.
I live in WA. state so if they are available; cost and shipping please to 98001
Thanks
Duane 206-849-0982

Interior parts

Do you have the drive door handle (inside) E-brake handle, and shifter handle?
Thanks

he's been doing this for a few months now. i tried buying stuff from his second thread with no responses.

Do you have the front bumper struts if so how much, shipped to Bellevue NE 68123? Thanks Art

Hey sorry for no replys. I am away at school all year and when I get home I put up these adds and pay attention to them till they are buried. A PM usually works best.

Anyways, dad had me get the car towed off so now all I have is some interior pieces. I'l have to relist when I go home for christmas break.