Parting 39K mile 85 T-Type engine

my85grandnation

85 Triple Threat
I am parting out the original motor from my 85 T-Type that only has 39K miles on it. This was a perfectly great engine till the block developed a crack in it :mad: This is basically a long block without the block. This includes crank, cam, complete intact heads, pistons with complete rods and caps, rods, lifters, pushrods, main caps, timing gears/chain, aluminum timing cover, oilpan and all hardware and bolts. All of these items were the original items to the car so they all only have 39K miles on them. Will sell everything seperatly or all together. PM me or email me at dthom8787@yahoo.com if you are interested in any of this stuff. If it doesnt sell here I will probably list it on ebay.

Everything is still good. The previous owner must of been an idiot and must not of had good enough antifreeze in it and in cracked.

Its to late for that I think. My buddy took it to a really good engine builder friend of his and they tried welding it and the crack spread and now goes along the side of the block a few inches. Besides we also got rid of the block after we took all the parts out of it.

The cool thing with metal spray is, when there is a crack it will open up with heat. When the metal spray is sprayed into the crack it fills the area like cast, its a really good way to repair cast.