PARTING 6 CARS 2-87 GN's 1-87 Turbo T 1-87 Limited 1-83 Regal Lots of pics

87BurgundyT2_zpsd0d209a9.jpg

87Burgundy22_zpsa7806c41.jpg

87Burgundy21_zps5f22ff4a.jpg

87BurgundyT1_zps2479e480.jpg

Yes I have an 87 GN.

I have the front 4 seat belts ingood condition for a 87 GN $118 shipping included. I have the rear 6 belts but I have to check there condition, for those I would want $50 more shipping included as a package deal. These prices are shipped in the US.

Can you send me a picture of the rear belts and also do you have the top dash panel with no cracks? ill take the front seat belts and let me know on the other. I am paypal ready. Thank you for your time.

Do you have the upper door panel for a GN drivers side? I broke the strap holder where the screw holds the strap to the door and need that. It is the part where the little clip on cover goes over the screw. The screw came lose and somehow the strap broke the plastic that the cover snaps onto. How much for that? Shipped to 31807?

Do you want me to buy the 4 front seat belts first then once that transaction is complete we move on to the rear and top dash panel? I am paypal ready.

Gray rear package shelf (flat / straight) out of the GN. Third brake light not needed. Shipped to 06488.