Parting 86 GN

Kevin McCarthy said:
I am parting an 86 GN. Many parts remain. Wheels and seats are gone. Most body parts are good. Reply with requests.

I need a pair of stock valve covers with all of the attaching bolts/screws. Do you have them? If so, how much?

Thanks,

Out of town

Guy I still have a lot of stuff to sell but I will be gone for a little over a week starting wed. I will take my laptop and check messages but not send parts during this time.

I am also interested in the fuel tank with pump and sender. What size is the tank (gals) and is it baffeled. If its not sold yet.

Fuel Tank

I still have the gas tank. It is the standard tank for the 86 GN. Not sure about the capacity but I know the pump is good and I think that the sending unit is good. It does have a dent in it. I am out of town this week, will get back to you if you are still interested.

parts

did it have a ditial dash? If so ,I need the trubo dashpod. The vacuum switch thats under the hood mounted on the passenger fender that turns on the turbo light on dash. Turbo 85

parts

Turbo 85, It does have dig dash and I am pretty sure the part you need is still there but I am out of town until next weekend. Get back with me then, thanks.

Got front spoilers?? I need both left and right. Power door lock switch and dash dimmer control.

When you get back, let me know if you have the exhaust hanger that connects to the cat flange, and ties into the transmission support.

Paul
86 GN

I am looking for a set of upper door panels in gray. If you have these can you send me pics? Also let me know how much. Thanks

Dashpod

Hi Mike: Turbo 85 would like to know if that 86 you are parting out has the dashpod that turns on the trubo light on the dash when in boost. It is located on the passenger fender, under the hood. Thanks.

Darn beat me to it. I need visors as well. I actually really need a passenger side visor, mine has a messed hinge.

I am looking for the instrument cluster bezel both the piece in front of the speedo cluster and the black piece behind it, do you still have that?