Parting 87 regal t white

If you got em I need the passenger side hood strut bracket and bolts, passenger side front bumper strut, and the plastic clip on the drivers side window that slides over the pin near the door lock when the window rolls up.

bump someone want the hood for 175 complete with brackets???? good deal and 50 for the instrument cluster

Yes I have a set of rims

I also took the back bumper apart and there was a lightweight aluminum bumper bar I think They sell for around $75 someone probably needs one of these

what color is the interior? im looking for the piece that goes under the glass that blocks the sun from coming through the astroroof.price shipped to 71667

the interior was rotten and moldy I know what your speaking of we might have a cutlass with the same astroroof setup if so only like $40 shipped

its an aftermarket sunroof in the cutlass sorry I will keep my eyes pelled tho for everything everyone is looking for

bumpers are sold All i have left is the 2 almuinum renforcment bars front and back the lightweight ones

Where in EB? I'm practically across the street from the Seville Diner off Rt 18 and could use a few things.