parting out 9 second car....list inside

1985GN

Breaking parts
i had what seemed to be multiple listings and admin deleted most so im gonna make it all in one post. many have pmed me and i have either gotten back to you or are waiting to take more pics for certain people or lost you in all the shuffling of emails and pms and i apologize. i have pics for just about everything and will have the rest of the pics for anyhting i dont have coming tomororw night. best way to get to me is to just email me so i can send pics at GN85Turbo6@aol.com.

14 bolt full race ported Champion aluminun GN1 heads...ported by champion, comes with 1.5 scorpion roller rockers and ARP head sturds...$2050 shipped

Precision dual ball bearing 70hpq turbo. .85 housing, comes iwth steel braided oil feed line. turbo has only about 1000miles since i got it from a guy who had basically no miles on it. wastegate hole already ported. this turbo has been proven on this page to go low 9's and high 140's...$1550 shipped

Ported lower intake manifold by VPE racing in NJ..no egr, port matched by me later on for a felpro 1200 gasket..one hole could use new threads as it has a stud in it for now for my setup..comes with new felpro gaskets and sheet metal valley pan..$225 shipped

Accufab 70mm polished throttle body with 70MM unpolished precision upper plenum...$325 shipped

Stock fuel rail with injector harness and old billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator..$100 shipped

siemens 83lb injectors that were flow matched when i got them and i have had them for about 8 months...$210 shipped

Keith Mease 3" external WG downpipe. Comes with 44MM tial wastegate and 2 springs. has the usual little dent by control arm. Wastegate is set to dump into atmosphere...$525 shipped

T/A mild steel headers with copper gaskets and bolts..slight grinding at sides of flange where head bolts were, made for no removial of headers to retorqu heads and is a bonus...$575 shipped...PAYMENT PENDING WED.

Firecore 5.0.com spark plug wires..$40 shipped

RJC billet pulleys...race crank pulley, power steering pulley, alt pulley and water pump pulley..about 4-5 years old, need a good polishing..$200 shipped

champion billet alternator relocation mount...this is the mount that lowers it in the engine bay and is setup for power steering..$130 shipped

Big Mouth cold ait intake 4" with filter...kit is about 4 years old and filter is about 2 years old..comes with all clamps and hoses but was setup for no MAF...$115 shipped

3" ATR single shot exhaust...about 5 years old has the usual dings here and there from driving around. not loking to really and would like a local NJ sale but will debate on shipping it...PAYMENY PENDING TUESDAY

BOPth350 with 3400 pats performace convertor...went 9's with a 1.48 60' with this setup...prefer local sale on this as well..$600 bucks

GM timing cover..comes with water pump..made 65psi oil pressure at 2000rpm's and 30psi at idle....$60 shipped

GN1 satin finished valves covers...comes with new gaskets, all bolts and billet angled filter holders in valve cover....$125 shipped

RJC girdle...about 4 years old, comes with multiple shims, crank scarper, oil pump extension. needs a coulple pan rail studs as they broke as they always do..will also throw in ARP main studs and oil pump pickup in as well..$230 shipped

Forged .020 rotating assembly..1000mile old JE pistons, 4 years old K1 rods and CAT crank...crank has one journal that eithers needs a polishing or might possibly be need to be cut..letting go cheap at $750 shipped

Caspers electronics xfi adapter to gn computer harness..$200 shipped

Cam sensor...$50 shipped

215/220 hydraulic roller cam with 1000mile old edelbrock

i had what seemed to be multiple listings and admin deleted most so im gonna make it all in one post. many have pmed me and i have either gotten back to you or are waiting to take more pics for certain people or lost you in all the shuffling of emails and pms and i apologize. i have pics for just about everything and will have the rest of the pics for anyhting i dont have coming tomororw night. best way to get to me is to just email me so i can send pics at GN85Turbo6@aol.com.

14 bolt full race ported Champion aluminun GN1 heads...ported by champion, comes with 1.5 scorpion roller rockers and ARP head sturds...$2050 shipped

Precision dual ball bearing 70hpq turbo. .85 housing, comes iwth steel braided oil feed line. turbo has only about 1000miles since i got it from a guy who had basically no miles on it. wastegate hole already ported. this turbo has been proven on this page to go low 9's and high 140's...$1550 shipped

Ported lower intake manifold by VPE racing in NJ..no egr, port matched by me later on for a felpro 1200 gasket..one hole could use new threads as it has a stud in it for now for my setup..comes with new felpro gaskets and sheet metal valley pan..$225 shipped

Accufab 70mm polished throttle body with 70MM unpolished precision upper plenum...$325 shipped

Stock fuel rail with injector harness and old billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator..$100 shipped

siemens 83lb injectors that were flow matched when i got them and i have had them for about 8 months...$210 shipped

Keith Mease 3" external WG downpipe. Comes with 44MM tial wastegate and 2 springs. has the usual little dent by control arm. Wastegate is set to dump into atmosphere...$525 shipped

T/A mild steel headers with copper gaskets and bolts..slight grinding at sides of flange where head bolts were, made for no removial of headers to retorqu heads and is a bonus...$575 shipped...PAYMENT PENDING WED.

Firecore 5.0.com spark plug wires..$40 shipped

RJC billet pulleys...race crank pulley, power steering pulley, alt pulley and water pump pulley..about 4-5 years old, need a good polishing..$200 shipped

champion billet alternator relocation mount...this is the mount that lowers it in the engine bay and is setup for power steering..$130 shipped

Big Mouth cold ait intake 4" with filter...kit is about 4 years old and filter is about 2 years old..comes with all clamps and hoses but was setup for no MAF...$115 shipped

3" ATR single shot exhaust...about 5 years old has the usual dings here and there from driving around. not loking to really and would like a local NJ sale but will debate on shipping it...PAYMENY PENDING TUESDAY

BOPth350 with 3400 pats performace convertor...went 9's with a 1.48 60' with this setup...prefer local sale on this as well..$600 bucks

GM timing cover..comes with water pump..made 65psi oil pressure at 2000rpm's and 30psi at idle....$60 shipped

GN1 satin finished valves covers...comes with new gaskets, all bolts and billet angled filter holders in valve cover....$125 shipped

RJC girdle...about 4 years old, comes with multiple shims, crank scarper, oil pump extension. needs a coulple pan rail studs as they broke as they always do..will also throw in ARP main studs and oil pump pickup in as well..$230 shipped

Forged .020 rotating assembly..1000mile old JE pistons, 4 years old K1 rods and CAT crank...crank has one journal that eithers needs a polishing or might possibly be need to be cut..letting go cheap at $750 shipped

Caspers electronics xfi adapter to gn computer harness..$200 shipped

Cam sensor...$50 shipped

215/220 hydraulic roller cam with 1000mile old edelbrock
2nd on rotating assembly pm sent

replies sent and some are in line wiating for others....also since i cant edit the post the 215/220 camshaft is from fullthrottlespeed and its supposed to say comes with a edelbrock timing chain that is 1k miles old

replies sent and some are in line wiating for others....also since i cant edit the post the 215/220 camshaft is from fullthrottlespeed and its supposed to say comes with a edelbrock timing chain that is 1k miles old

How much for the camshaft/chain set?

I got your pm on the cam and I think it is a great deal but I have to pass. If it doesn't sell then maybe I'll be able to gather some funds later on and get it.

ok guys i have sorted through those that were first in line or spoke for htem right as i put them up...most everyone has come through and paid and here is an updated list of the parts that are left..thanks for those htat have bought items as they will all be going out this coming week and those that have asked about htem. if i did not get to you it was because there was a ton of people ahead and i have had an overwhelming about of emails and pm's

champion heads
70hpq turbo
83lb injectors
downpipe and wastegate
plug wires
trans and convertor
timing cover
xfi adapter
cam sensor
roller cam and timing chain
VPE ported lower intake with gaskets
champion billet intake spacer
billet iac angle block
billet vaccum port on top of TB

rotating assembly

still waiting on those pic on the rotating assembly and girdle since last thursday from original post.I recieved your updated pms but no pic have had cash in hand since sunday all i need is those pic.

Thanks Tony