Parting out NA 85 Regal

81Regal

I'm keeping the frame, drivetrain, header panel, bumper fillers and gauge trim out of this car. The taillights were missing when I got it.
It's burgandy exterior and Burgandy interior, does not have the wide chrome trim on it. Has a split bench seat.
Also have a 81-83 header panel for $75 + shipping

IM005371.jpg

IM005372.jpg

IM005373.jpg

IM005374.jpg

IM005375.jpg

would you happen to have a good set of front bumperettes? I just really need the rubber parts

$15 shipped for all 4 plugs.

Cool. Tell me how to pay but could you wait till next week? I just paid the electric bill today and it took about 1/3 of my pay check.:redface: Been using A/C to much this month.:eek: PM me or email. Thanks.

Cool. Tell me how to pay but could you wait till next week? I just paid the electric bill today and it took about 1/3 of my pay check.:redface: Been using A/C to much this month.:eek: PM me or email. Thanks.

You have a PM, it can wait till next week I haven't had a chance to tear into the car yet.

Rear quarter and trunk emblems. $15 + shipping
IM005387.jpg

Radio trim. $20 + shipping
IM005388.jpg

Taillight extensions. $25 + shipping
IM005390.jpg

I'll still pay the 20 bucks, not a big deal. If you would just rather not do it that's fine. Can you pm me your name and address?

usetaboost:

You can find those Bumper Guard Cushions here. More expensive new than old but nevertheless available if you need them.

Greg

I actually came across those last week. I don't have a problem with buying used parts as long as it is in good condition. I just wanted them separated because I don't have a vice to put them in. It's no big deal, I can take them to my friend's house and take them apart.

I'm sorry I must not have been following the thread correctly. In that I thought the seller was only willing to sell the whole part (understandable) instead of the strip you wanted and that was a deal breaker for you.

The reason that I don't want to seperate is if I somehow damage the rubber part then we are both out.

That's cool. When you get the bumperettes off can you post a pic of the backsides so I can see how rusty they are? Every pair I've found have been badly rusted so I never bother with them. By the looks of the bumper and strips, I'm hoping they are not too bad

I'll take a chance with them. I think if I soak them for a few days they should be ok. Can you hang onto them for a week? I'm going to pick up a header panel tomorrow so I'm kinda tapped out:(