Parting out NA 85 Regal

how much for tha front end after shipping to fort worth, texas? and does it matter if i put the front end on a 87?

rear bumperettes

do you have a set of the rear bumperettes?
condition of the rubber strips?
same price as the fronts, $20 shipped?

how much for tha front end after shipping to fort worth, texas? and does it matter if i put the front end on a 87?
The 81-83 front end is different than the 84-87 front end but will still bolt on. What is your zip code for shipping?

do you have a set of the rear bumperettes?
condition of the rubber strips?
same price as the fronts, $20 shipped?
The rubber looks good, DS strip has come loose, mounting studs is still there.
I would do the same $20 shipped for the rears.
IM005421.jpg

IM005422.jpg

And pics of what the car looks like now. I don't want to cut any sheetmetal yet but would sell the bare body tub. Passenger side needs some work but floors and drivers side rocker/quarter panel is solid. I know where there is parts to fix the rust on this body.
IM005423.jpg

IM005424.jpg

IM005425.jpg

IM005426.jpg

IM005428.jpg

IM005429.jpg

IM005430.jpg

The 81-83 front end is different than the 84-87 front end but will still bolt on. What is your zip code for shipping?

cool. my zip is 76131. but first if i was to get it. would u be sending me just the front end or everything that goes on it like the grille, and the crome trim that goes around the lights. or is that extra? if its extra please let me kno how much for the front end, grille and crome trim plus shippig. i dont need the head lights but i do need turn signal lights.
thanks

I'll have to check on those parts and get back to you. I know I have a grill, not sure on the other parts and get a couple of pics.

I'll have to check on those parts and get back to you. I know I have a grill, not sure on the other parts and get a couple of pics.

All the chrome is there except the header emblem along with the turn signals. Headlight trim is starting to flake in the lower corners. $160 shipped for the whole package.