You can type here any text you want

Parts for your hybrid project

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fast4Ward

package deal. $450 plus shipping
ebay headers, unused
new Caspers Mate Harness, battery extension kit, fuel pump hot wire.
Picture1108.jpg

Picture1110.jpg

forgot to list the downpipe section per picture. make your own custom pipe for the project.

If you do break it up id be interested in the hot wire kit. What does the other wire kit do.

If you do break it up id be interested in the hot wire kit. What does the other wire kit do.
extends all those notorious ground wires back of head, starter wires, and puts a junction at the battery....it looked cool and made sense but i'll have to look at it again....i decided to go to the site half way...here it is;
Factory positive cable problems, and fuselink problems with the OEM setup prompted us to design this relocation kit. This custom-designed kit provides a convenient junction for the positive battery cable AND relocates the fuse links from the starter stud to the junction box. Red junction box is located near the radiator overflow bottle, and alternator feed, battery cable, MEM connector and fuselinks are placed there at that location. Provides easy access to positive battery connection. Designed to attach to battery in the stock location.
$92 just for that....it makes the underhood look good and makes sense.

Positive battery kit

If you break up I would be interested in the 102031 kit. Looks like you
have all items sold if you part out.
Thanks,
DGC

Back