You can type here any text you want

Parts needed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86gngirl

GN's. A girls best friend
Interior for GN:
complete upper door panels
complete console
front seats in fair condition. I can recover them.
a set of clean bumperetts

I can send paypal if the price is right. To be shipped to 15044. Thank you.

I've got em`!!!!

I have the seats and the door panels. I would like to get $400 for all 4 pieces plus shipping from 32025 in Lake City, Fl. I'm looking for a 3000 to 3200 stall convertor, would be willing to trade, maybe a few more pieces for the right convertor. Thanks, John Lynn clusolynn@excite.com or 386-719-6814.:smile:

I'll have some seats at the Midwest challenge. The trim pieces are gone. And need to be recovered. $100.00 for the GN ones $75 for the t-type fronts $50 for GN rears. I don't think they have the tracks either. I was going to get them recovered but been too busy. Could get pictures. Won't ship.

Steve

I'll have some seats at the Midwest challenge. The trim pieces are gone. And need to be recovered. $100.00 for the GN ones $75 for the t-type fronts $50 for GN rears. I don't think they have the tracks either. I was going to get them recovered but been too busy. Could get pictures. Won't ship.

Steve

I'm unable to make it and I dont know anyone who's going.:( Thank you for the offer though.

I have the seats and the door panels. I would like to get $400 for all 4 pieces plus shipping from 32025 in Lake City, Fl. I'm looking for a 3000 to 3200 stall convertor, would be willing to trade, maybe a few more pieces for the right convertor. Thanks, John Lynn clusolynn@excite.com or 386-719-6814.:smile:

PM sent

Carpet

Interior for GN:
complete upper door panels
complete console
front seats in fair condition. I can recover them.
a set of clean bumperetts

I can send paypal if the price is right. To be shipped to 15044. Thank you.

I have carpet out of a 60k GN if you are interested? In good Condition. $40 plus shipping...

Where in PA are you-i have 1.5 front seats that are taken apart that you can have for free-seat cushions are fine and upholstery not bad. Matt 347 680 8642

I Have Grey Consol W/ Shifter

I found a console but would you be willing to sell the insert plate that is around the shifter? I think its called the saddle plate? Let me know and thank you.

I have a lead on all the other parts but I need the rear bumperetts still. Let me know if anyone has a set. Thanks to all that have responded.

I have carpet out of a 60k GN if you are interested? In good Condition. $40 plus shipping...

I'm not sure on that just yet. Are you in a hurry to get rid of it? I have to check to see if the car came with one. I bought it as a roller and most of it is in boxes. It has most all the parts, just some odds and ends were missing.:frown:

Back