Parts-Parts-Parts For Sale

i'm interested in the boost gauge, air/fuel ratio gauge, and if still available the 2 gauge console pod. how much to ship to 94063?please PM me with your info for money order.thanx.Damian
P.S. also interested in the oil fill neck(do you have the grommet that goes with this?)

Sorry for the delayed response--but I just got swamped last night...The 2 ga Console Pod was gone long ago--but I've been holding the boost ga, a/f ratio ga & oil-fill neck for you...Will PM you payment info...Thanks,,, Monte

I'm in for the screw covers.

Who made the gauge? Is there a part or model number on it? Mounting hardware?

Thanks,

Joe

Pls excuse delayed response...Door strap screw covers went early...However, you're placed 1st in-line for EGT--here's info I have on it:

Make=AutoMeter, Model=Sport Comp, Range=0-2000 deg F...
Trim Ring=Aluminum,,,Have mounting hdwe for in-dash or pod install'n...
White nos on black face...Xclnt Cond'n

Pls advise if any further interest by you...Tks for your patience,,, Monte

Do you have (unsold) a gray GN center steering wheel ring? the plastic part that has the 2 real allen head screws.... and a several fake ones..... that holds the horn button in...... I don't need the horn button itself.... just the ring.

Pls excuse delayed response...Door strap screw covers went early...However, you're placed 1st in-line for EGT--here's info I have on it:

Make=AutoMeter, Model=Sport Comp, Range=0-2000 deg F...
Trim Ring=Aluminum,,,Have mounting hdwe for in-dash or pod install'n...
White nos on black face...Xclnt Cond'n

Pls advise if any further interest by you...Tks for your patience,,, Monte

Thanks Monte:

I better pass for now.

Thanks,

Joe

2nd PM sent. Payment pending reply.
Thx, -Tim

I was sure I replied to your ? regarding Coil-Pack/ICM module..Sorry if you did not receive..Cripes--maybe I sent it to myself?? I'll double-check & resend if necessary...2X Sorry, probably my screw-up,,, Monte

Do you have (unsold) a gray GN center steering wheel ring? the plastic part that has the 2 real allen head screws.... and a several fake ones..... that holds the horn button in...... I don't need the horn button itself.... just the ring.

Sorry--one I had listed went muy rapido to 3.8L V-8 eater,,, Monte

bracket

Would you have another ignition module and bracket. I'm intrested pm me a price.

bracket

Just Ignition module and flat mounting bracket? PM me a price shipped to 11234 thank you.

Just Ignition module and flat mounting bracket? PM me a price shipped to 11234 thank you.

Checked parts inventory & no extra mounting bracket found...I did, however, find an extra ICM and coil-pack--conditions suspected OK, but actually unknown...

Ill take this:
Wastegate Solenoid-N-I-B--$45

Bison, I've neither yet rec'd payment nor further communication from you on this "purchase"...I provided shipped price & payment info about post #20 above...Pls advise me of your plan...Thanks,,, Monte

"ACCEL 8.8 Ferro-spiral race plug wires, set of 6, black--$20" are this cut for the lc2 motor and what condition are they in

Any further interest in these wires?...I responded to your ?'s (post #29) ...You were/are first-in-line--but I need to move-on w/ sale--Pls advise...Thanks,,, Monte