~~~~ parts~~~~~~~~

1/4's

"complete quarter panels cut off larger than factory seams $225 per side"

any pics of these? do you have any rocker panels?

thanks!:)

"complete quarter panels cut off larger than factory seams $225 per side"

any pics of these? Do you have any rocker panels?

Thanks!:)

i have a mint shell with rusty inside the car floors. Everything else is nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trunk floor perfect! Quarters 100% rotfree! Inner and outer wheel wells perfect!!! Rockers innera nd outer perfect! Shell is also a t top car and the front part by the windshield perfect!

In a addition to the shell mentioned above i have 2 other quarters cut off 2 diffrent cars. I have 2 partial rockers i had to cut the little short in the rear door jambe area.

If intersted you will have to pick this stuff up i am not equipped to ship this stuff.

203 213 9126

on the rockers you mentioned - are they cut both cut short? do you have any pics of the 1/4 or the rockers?

thanks!!

this might be a weird question but I need the bar inside of the door that opens the door. It is about 8 inches long and goes straight down fromt he handle to the mechanism. I know its a small part but the junk yard didnt have any. If you would do me a favor and check thatd be great.

If still for sale I'm interested in the black out front windshield moldings but would like to see pics...

limited upper door panels $175 pair blue,grey,maroon,tan

Can you provide pics of the Maroon ones please.

Is the header from a T or GN? Condition of chrome front bumper? What part of CT? Thanks.

Have any good pics of the perfect header and the trunk lid-interested in both. also what does the crank spec out to?

Have any good pics of the perfect header and the trunk lid-interested in both. also what does the crank spec out to?

turbo crank sold to jack cotton on monday! only have a NA CRANK left it is stock. i have at least 5 nice trunk lids come take a look. header panel i need to take a look i know i still have a couple need to confirm that i still have a perfect 1. if i do have 1 it will be off a t i never ever had a good 1 off a gn.