You can type here any text you want

passed emission test only california

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOELKY

my 81 sport coupe t/c regal passed the other day! it had failed twice with the previous owner, and once with me, but it finally passed. I had the whole exhaust changed, the only money i've spent on the car besides registration! barely passed though, one number, I believe hydrocarbon maximum could be 130, mine was 129 :eek: I lucked out :cool:

Hey

dont be jealous :D you would have been passing smog if you would have paid attention to this car 1/2 mile from your house :eek: lol
it has power, what are you talking about? just because little timmy could peddle his bike faster :rolleyes:

yea and were would i park that damn thing with 3 gs skylarks one gn a jeep cherokee a camry and now a toyota rav-4 and a 68 dart gts, if i got that heap i would be renting a room from you or bunking with timmy! :eek: glad it passed now get your azz over here and help me clean up my basement! :D

well

i'll rent you a spot right next to my junk honda :D they're the same color oh wait, I forgot I own the damn car. Well, you can park that gn over here when you get the new stuff on. Just make sure you leave me the keys in case I need to MOVE IT :rolleyes: and leave the insurance too.

LMAO! I just got my new turbo today so all i have left is the ecm/chip for the setup and ill be ready to blow the crank out of the block! :eek: come by tomorrow after work ill show it to you, you thought the 66 i sold ya was big this 72 is huge :eek:

yeah yeah

your gonna need some nitrous to spool that pos :D or a 4k stall converter :eek: I'll check it out tomorrow.

Back