You can type here any text you want

paypal help again

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Whatd'ya want to bid?

Is there something special about the keys?
You can send me an MMS if you want to.
Adam

Originally posted by HYBRIDT
Whatd'ya want to bid?

Is there something special about the keys?
You can send me an MMS if you want to.
Adam

Smart azz!

Did you get it working? Should get an approved TMO phone... Bid what you feel is reasonable.:) :) :) :) :) :)

OK, one miiillllliiiioooonn dollars it is. ;)

I was serious about the MMS. I can receive just fine and I'm not always watching this site that close.

Adam

Looks like $100 is the going average price on this board for stock headers w/crossover pipe, but I wouldn't pay the $10 for the keys unless there is something special about them.

Adam

The headers do not look so good....

I paid $180 for my spare which was in much better shape....which reminds me, Frank, you still have mine on your car? Why not just make me an offer on it rather than buying one off ebay?

Re: The headers do not look so good....

Originally posted by billsgn
I paid $180 for my spare which was in much better shape....which reminds me, Frank, you still have mine on your car? Why not just make me an offer on it rather than buying one off ebay?

I know brotha, I'm trying to get a complete setup. All I really want is an unmolested crossover and stock GN driverside. I still have a damn leak I'm trying to fix...

Adam,

Lets say nothing over $60 for the exhaust and drop the keys.

Thanks

Back