You can type here any text you want

PCV grommet

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MNcarbturbo

What's Fuel Injection?
Anybody replaced their PCV grommet recently? Mine was dried up and wasnt sealing to the PCV. I tried to pull it out and is split it half. Ive looked at NAPA and they only had the valve cover type. I even looked on Rockauto which has essentially everything and theres nothing right.

I need something with a 1/2 ID and 15/16 OD with a 1/4" gap for the intake. Nothing exists like this out of the parts books.

Thought Id ask before I build something.

PCV Grommett

Anybody replaced their PCV grommet recently? Mine was dried up and wasnt sealing to the PCV. I tried to pull it out and is split it half. Ive looked at NAPA and they only had the valve cover type. I even looked on Rockauto which has essentially everything and theres nothing right.

I need something with a 1/2 ID and 15/16 OD with a 1/4" gap for the intake. Nothing exists like this out of the parts books.

Thought Id ask before I build something.

You can get this from Dennis Kirban.

Part # 7214 @ $8.00 ea

Attachments

• PCV Valve Grommett No7214.jpg
    PCV Valve Grommett No7214.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 120
There is nothing special about them. I've bought them at local parts stores before. Take the old one to autozone and match it up.

Back