.PDF version of AlkyControl Installation and Tuning Manuals

87geeinn

Buick and AMG pilot
There may be a more current version out there but this should help people, especially those who have acquired a turbo Buick with an AlkyControl kit already installed and need to troubleshoot or get a general understanding of the entire system. Dated Nov '06.

Attachments

• AlkyControl_Install_and_Tuning_Manuals.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 1,840
Thanks Austin for the info.
Not only would this help those who have acquired a turbo Buick with an Alky System already installed and need to troubleshoot, but this will help make a better decision for those who might want to install an Alky System.(y)

Wish I Save the all of the insulation instructors, need the wiring on the little lights in the dash.

You should be able to download it off the alky control site. I tried a camscan of the pages you need but it won't let me attach. It says file too large. View attachment View attachment
This is the best I can do, a couple of screenshots.

OP here. Somehow managed to see this and I rarely get on here anymore. I looked through my old files and still have it on .PDF. The file is too big to attach on here but here's a link to my Google Drive where I posted it and anyone should be able to access it to download a copy:

All FYI:
For compressing Large PDF Files to upload and post to turbobuick.com you can use Adobe PDF File Reducer

That was too easy I kept looking for a tab for instructions it was on the page with the kit. Thanks