Performance 87 parts for sale

TurboShane

WE4 Super Freak
Scanmaster 2.1 210 shipped. Barely used looks like new.
Translator and lt1 maf 250 shipped. Low miles.
SMC alchy kit 175 shipped. This kit is 4 years old but works good yet. I would have it upgraded by Steve to the new style pump and bottle.
Ported heads and intake freshly done never installed 750 for both + 50 dollars shipping.
Terry Houston down pipe and test pipe with cut out less than 200 miles 400 shipped.
37.5 # injectors comes with 3 chips 93 octane Thrasher 108 Thasher and a alchy chip by Joe Lubrant. 125 shipped.
TE 44 $225 shipped in working order but came out of my blown motor so I would recomend a rebuild.
CAS V4 intercooler $525 shipped in good shape.

TurboShane said:
CAS V4 intercooler $525 shipped in good shape.

I have a buddy that's looking to buy one. Can you please send pics to gtpnick@yahoo.com? How far away from Chicago are you? I'm sure he'd want to save a few bucks and pick it up if he could.

Thanks,
Nick

trans & maf

Is the trans. a + ?....IF it is, iwill take it and maf,,,e-mail me for payment....thanks..ronnie

translator

thanks for the reply..I will pass for now on the parts...I am looking for a trans +....thank you...ronnie

Is the price for the injectors and chips shipped? Do you have a paypal account? E-mail me and we can set something up.

The intercooler is about 4-5 years old I think it is a 21 row comes with the passenger side braket and bolts hose and clamps, and metal cover scoop.

Man I think I have sold everything twice by now but every deal has not materialized yet. I will email everyone that has responded here lately and we will go from there. Only thing I got on hold as of right now are the injectors and Chips for Dale until Friday.

Adjustable fuel regulator $30 shipped

VDO 30 psi boost gauge $25 shipped

Auto Meter fuel richness meter $25 shipped

2 gauge console meter holder $20 shipped

2 gauge A pillar holder $20 shipped

Knock gauge $30 shipped

Stock 100000 mile crank needs to be turned .010 $225