You can type here any text you want

Performance and handling question.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

johnpbf

Right now my 87 GN is stock, I don't need to make it handle like an Indy car or set any drag strip records, just run and handle a bit better. I'll be spending about $2500-3000 over the winter and I'm looking for some suggestions on springs/shocks and performance upgrades from the experts. I'm also looking for a tuner in the Western PA Eastern Ohio area.

Thanks.

Yes, they rode like that brand new. Body mounts and then there is a bunch of braces you can add in too that will really stiffen the body up. Suspension upgrades are a huge improvement too. Items like the open C channel lower control arms act like wet noodles.
Scott at GNS has complete front and back end kits or the pieces aren't that hard to find either and you can select which items to replace. Some stock items are just fine.
Vendors like HR Parts and Stuff make killer products. His Rear HR bar is one of the single biggest improvements you can feel while pulling it out of the garage after installing.

Back