Performance parts for sale

Gbodyolds

Red Armstrong 108 chip used for a few hours during dyno tuning $75.00 shipped
ATR Pit Bull chip for 72lb injectors NEW IN BOX 75.00 shipped
Stock chip 20.00 shipped
GN Caspers Injector harness NEW 75.00 shipped
ATR external adjustable waste gate includes gaskets hardware and extra spring has about 75 miles on it 250.00 shipped
Caspers audible knock detector and gauge NEW IN BOX 100.00 shipped
ATR Billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator about 75 miles on it 75.00 shipped
ATR manual boost controler NEW IN PACKAGE COMPLETE 35.00 shipped
ATR manual boost controller used about 75 miles just the controller and instructions no hoses 25.00 shipped
ATR Turbo oil drain back kit NEW IN PACKAGE 25.00 shipped
ATR Bosch o2 sensor used about 75 miles 25.00 shipped
Autometer carbon fiber ultra lite mechanical fuel pressure gauge 0-100psi hooked up dont like the way it looked no box just the gauge has a total of maybe 5 minutes use on it 30.00 shipped
ATR ported dog house with an accufab 70mm throttle body includes throttle bracket and return spring with clips TPS, IAC and IAC housing everything is assembeled with allen head fasteners and includes the 2 screws for the throttle cable bracket entire set up has only a few hours of tuning time on it switched to something different Exterior finish is polished little dirty from sitting around but otherwise mint ATR claims this setup is good for over 800 HP and with the right motor set up can take you in to the 9's 250 shipped

ATR ported dog house with an accufab 70mm throttle body includes throttle bracket and return spring with clips TPS, IAC and IAC housing everything is assembeled with allen head fasteners and includes the 2 screws for the throttle cable bracket entire set up has only a few hours of tuning time on it switched to something different Exterior finish is polished little dirty from sitting around but otherwise mint ATR claims this setup is good for over 800 HP and with the right motor set up can take you in to the 9's 250 shipped

Im interested. Please let me know. If you can send me pics.

krazden@hotmail.com

Joe

ATR OIL DRAIN BACK

interested in the drain back, is there a link I can see the item on?:cool:

I'll take the chip for $50 bux. Red sells the new for $75, so I think $50 is fair. I can Paypal or M/O. Email me and LMK...
Bill

Is the Casper's injector harness a stock replacement or the 14ga upgraded version?

I'll take it either way. PayPal waiting.

Parts

I'll take the new boost bleed valve and adj. fuel regulator.
Would you take 100$ shipped for both; even number:D
Chuck

2GNS4ME and Under Pressure the throttle body and dog house are sold some one e-mailed me on it before you guys

SHADOWII will get yuo pics this is not listed in ATR's catalog or on their site it came with a TE66 turbo i bought from them

ZR1TR ill send you a pic of the gauge i have found the light socket, bulb and light covers for it that i am including for the buyer. i will get a measurement tomorrow.

BillyBImpalaSS Chip is yours

SinistrV6 i dont remember which one it is but ill check for you either way your first in line

86 T-Type the regulator is sold i may have a kenny bell somewhere arounf here if i find it ill let you know, the boost controller is still avalable

i will accept paypal if you are willing to pay the paypal fees which are roughly 4% of the total or you may mail me a money order my paypal is GBODYOLDS@AOL.COM for a mailing adress PM or Email me.

ATR boost controller

I would like to purchase theATR manual boost controler NEW IN PACKAGE COMPLETE 35.00 shipped if it is still available. If it is not still available i would like to purchase the ATR manual boost controller used about 75 miles just the controller and instructions no hoses 25.00 shipped