You can type here any text you want

Performance Shops Houston

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mrandig

Greetings from Tomball TX!

I've got both an '84 GN (hot air) and an '86 T-Type. Both need a lot of love at the moment. We call our '86 the "Fire Buick", because, well the name speaks for itself... We've never gotten as far as even turning the motor on the '84, so no fire extinguisher needed, at least not yet. The day will come, but one thing at a time...

I'm looking for a shop in the local (Houston) area that is competent working and tuning on these cars.

Also, if anyone local has any good parts laying around (for either car), I'm probably interested.

Not really anyone left that specializes in them, but you can check with my friend Ron at RSR in Tomball...tell him I sent you and will be glad to help him getting you fixed up.

Ron from RSR sounds like a good guy. You're actually the second person to mention his name this week.

I will look him up for sure.

Thanks Speed!

I can Help you out with most things
Greetings from Tomball TX!

I've got both an '84 GN (hot air) and an '86 T-Type. Both need a lot of love at the moment. We call our '86 the "Fire Buick", because, well the name speaks for itself... We've never gotten as far as even turning the motor on the '84, so no fire extinguisher needed, at least not yet. The day will come, but one thing at a time...

I'm looking for a shop in the local (Houston) area that is competent working and tuning on these cars.

Also, if anyone local has any good parts laying around (for either car), I'm probably interested.
I can help you out in most parts of the car. I'm on the northwest Ive got a good name around town and moving into a shop next month. You can look up my work on Facebook.
BP racing transmissions. If interested PM me
Thanks
Brian

I can Help you out with most things

I can help you out in most parts of the car. I'm on the northwest Ive got a good name around town and moving into a shop next month. You can look up my work on Facebook.
BP racing transmissions. If interested PM me
Thanks
Brian
Nice to make your acquaintance. It sounds like you're really close to me.

Your work looks great. I think we'll need to talk soon.

Back