You can type here any text you want

Photoshop experts needed! Powdercoating idea

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WSLN 6

Powered by Murphy's Law
I have a set of Billet Street Lite wheels and was contemplating getting them powdercoated.
Can any of you experts photoshop a Billet Specialties Street Lite wheel with a gloss black center section? The center cap and the hoop would be left polished.
Thanks!

Attachments

• streetlite.jpg
    streetlite.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 554
Wow you are quick! Awesome work....
Let me test more of your skills then....hehe
Can you leave the center cap tangs that screw onto the rim polished as well as the lug nuts?
Could I possible ask for much more? :smile:
Thanks again!

Came out a little rough trying to get all the details like that, but here....

Attachments

• streetlite2.jpg
    streetlite2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 556
Great work! I really appreciate it!!!!!
Now the decision has to be made.....do or not do...:)

WOW! That looks amazing. I was already planning on getting these in the future, but if they can look like this, I'm sold! Nice photoshop job.

Yeah I think they would end up looking great on a Buick. Go for it if you have the funds, I know I'll be jealous.

You are the man!
One more request....then I will quit bugging you I promise.....:cool:
Can you do another one just like the last pic, but only the recessed parts of the 5 star in black with the outer edges being polished?

Black metal.. can you do a 84-85 GN wheel where the black parts are changed to white for my white T (turbine style wheel).. thanks..D ennis

Bandaid, why don't you start a new post, that way when people are looking for pics involving stock T-Type rims it will be easier for them to find.....

Got my torque thrust's powdercoated last year, VERY glad I did it!

Attachments

• New wheels 146.jpg
    New wheels 146.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 439
Bandaid if you can get me a decent photo of the wheel I will work on it. I searched online and can't find a good picture to work with.

How about a pic of those wheels on a GN... hard to picture how it going to look like on the car I like the pic of just the center of the spokes painted black the best.

Back