You can type here any text you want

Photoshop experts needed! Powdercoating idea

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I got a mean idea...

Do the same wheel as in post #9, but make the lip gloss black. So the only polished area would be the raised part of the center section.

Photoshopping wheels onto a car can be done but it's much more difficult, the picture of the wheel and the car have to be taken from the same angle so the wheel will look right when pasted onto the car. Been having a busy week but maybe tomorrow I can mess around with more pictures.

I'm no expert, just picked up the basics over the years. Truthfully it isn't all that hard, just have to be patient as you carefully outline the part of the picture you wish to manipulate, then just mess with a few settings to change colors etc.

I certainly don't mind doing it for people. If anyone wants to do the "leg work" and first find me the pictures (one of the car and one of the wheel) that look like they're taken from a similar angle, that makes my job easier. If you want something photoshopped just PM me with the pictures.

I know I still owe BandAid a white vector wheel picture.

Well I am taking the plunge.....I will post up pics when I get them done! :smile:

Post #4, picture #2. All look good, but I am going that route.

Back