pick me a turbo

NCTTA

Warp6 is in my Jet Wash
Currently I run a PT 67 Q trim with: ported iron heads, FAST system, 83lbs, 3500 stall Yank LU, ect....

My turbo spools sloooooow. Help. Can I convert this turbo or do I need to replace it?

thanks

Have you tried to change some parameters in the FAST system to help spool with different settings??

Ck performance converter 3400 lock up works well

What exhaust housing .63 or .85??

What camshaft, L/S, I/CL?? Where's it degree'd at?

K.

i know this is simple...but check the dp to make sure the puck is sealing...and is even there...

I had a slow boost problem like this...took off the THDP...and the puck was gone off the flapper... :eek:

whole new car now!!!...see sig...times with 67 turbo...

It's a comp 218-218 roller w/ 110 cl...lost the card ? on the ls and it in @tdc...63 ex housing

Thanks for the input but the puck is not the issue..it seals like a champ and the wg is not a factoe either....I turnbuckled the puck to the turbo.

NCTTA said:
It's a comp 218-218 roller w/ 110 cl...lost the card ? on the ls and it in @tdc...63 ex housing...

In my opinion, I would advance the cam 2*-4*. If it were mine I would start @ 2* try it out, and then maybe go another 2* if needed. We've seen definite improvements this way and it allows us to run a slightly tighter & more efficient torque converter. The downside is we loose approx. 1-2mph on the big end.

K.