Picked up a new toy :-)

TROUBLE

Mrs. Blackshoebox
So I have the best hubby in the world! He suprised me with a 2012 Red Candy Metallic Mustang GT AND ordered a Roush R2300 supercharger kit with it!!! I am beyond excited! Supercharger goes on in 2 weeks! Today looked like it wasn't going to rain so I decided to grab my camera while running some errands just in case I found some nice spots to do a quick shoot. I just snaped a few. Not sure what I am going to do as far as personalizing her just yet. Maybe black wheels, black racing stripe(s)...hmmmmm oh the possibilities. All I can say is I am IMPRESSED with how the 5.0's run stock. Quick run on the highway put a big smile on my face. I am in LOVE with this car!!!

IMG1175-b-XL.jpg

ing1181b-XL.jpg

I hope he doesn't think this will keep me from still wanting to drive his GN ;)

wow! lucky u. and more importantly lucky him.....;) thats a hot color and definately the hottest car out right now

nice car!! a friend of mine ran 12.53 with just a cold air kit and exhaust change with sticky tires. this is a stock new 5.0 without supercharger so id say your looking at 11's

86Brick is running for the hills! =)
I hope you love it and please keep us updated.

Really looking forward to seeing what this car does with the blower. The stock performance is impressive and these motors respond real well to mods.

Most important thing is the wife is happy! ;)

Nice new whip Jackie!!! I knew about the new GN, but didn't know about his one! Of all days to surf the Buick boards when bored at work :) Kyle

I look forward to seeing how it runs at the track. Should be sick with the SC!