You can type here any text you want

Picked up some Stage 2 bare heads...what do I need to make em work?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
A friend had some bare stage 2 heads he didn't want, so he gave them to me. I'm wondering what it is going to take to get these heads to work on a 109 block (I know the valves have to be smaller).

I have no clue on any stage 2 stuff, but I'm willing to read and listen.

I'm assuming these heads need special liners, valves, springs, retainers, rockers/rocker shafts, etc? Where does one get these things?

Thanks for the help.

You'll need to finish the heads, valves, guides, springs, retainers, locks, machining etc. Probably $1000 to finish them. Then you'll need custom headers, a stage 2 intake converted to efi, valve covers, rockers, pushrods and a new cam. If you bargain hunt you might be able to find all that for $2500. It's only cheap if you can do a lot of work yourself. If your not building a stage block, your much better off with some champion heads.

If you decide to sell the castings, I'm looking for some and I'll pay good money if they are what I'm looking for.

You'll need to finish the heads, valves, guides, springs, retainers, locks, machining etc. Probably $1000 to finish them. Then you'll need custom headers, a stage 2 intake converted to efi, valve covers, rockers, pushrods and a new cam. If you bargain hunt you might be able to find all that for $2500. It's only cheap if you can do a lot of work yourself. If your not building a stage block, your much better off with some champion heads.

If you decide to sell the castings, I'm looking for some and I'll pay good money if they are what I'm looking for.

ygpm

Your pms are full. I'm looking for 0031 castings with extra material next to the rocker stands for jesel mounting.

Your pms are full. I'm looking for 0031 castings with extra material next to the rocker stands for jesel mounting.

pms emptied. call me ill be in the garage next to the heads. thats the best way to get ahold of me.

707 362 6030

EDIT: Had to run inside to get some wd-40 to kill some spiders.= Yeah, the last numberrs are 031 from what I can make out.

Back