Pics from Pittsburgh Turbo Buicks July meet

Wow great turn out! Looks like I missed a good time. I wish I could have made it, but like so many, but my boss 'Volun-told' me for overtime. I hope I can make it to the next one.

Dave

TurboJoe3.8 said:
I've been to the Starlite Cruises- took me about 45 minutes- it you guys meet somewhere around there- cool!

We met in Cranberry which is about 4 miles north of the Starlight cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Hey John,
The quicker we pick a date...the more time the guys will have to make arrangements to get off work or trade days...so they can be at the next one. It's just a thought.
20 cars, like Eddie said, would be killer!!!

Coach how about August 12th in Cranberry. I think we should collect as many email addresses so those that don't frequent the board can be notified. There were some guys that did this when I first got into Turbo Buicks. We would also have a Xmas dinner get together at a local restaurant, It was nice. Let me know what you think.

And if we decide on Primanti's I think we should shoot for 11:30. Parking is a little tighter and if we were all there early we would beat the lunch crowd and have the parking all together.

Coach how about August 12th in Cranberry. I think we should collect as many email addresses so those that don't frequent the board can be notified. There were some guys that did this when I first got into Turbo Buicks. We would also have a Xmas dinner get together at a local restaurant, It was nice. Let me know what you think.

And if we decide on Primanti's I think we should shoot for 11:30. Parking is a little tighter and if we were all there early we would beat the lunch crowd and have the parking all together.

Post up and see if Saturday or Sunday is the bigger attraction. We dont have to do Primanti's this month. I plan on coming to most of the meets, so we can make it another place. If cramming 20 cars in the lot, and hanging out for 3-4 hours, is going to cause a problem, pick somewhere different. I will try to get the other Meadville guys again, but this will be my last attempt. They are on there own if they dont come this time.

I will talk to some of other local guys and see if I can get a few more from south of pgh. The sooner the day/time is settled the easier it will be for everyone to make there arrangements for sure.

Enjoyed seeing some people again and meeting new Buick owners as well. Good time....looking forward to the next one! Also, thanx to you guy's, for sharing your pics!

Who owns the cream t type? Is that the same one that was for sale at starlite

That car has changed hands a couple of times since these pics. Last owner I knew of was Mark Lob (not sure of his board name here). I believe he sold it not too long ago.

That car has changed hands a couple of times since these pics. Last owner I knew of was Mark Lob (not sure of his board name here). I believe he sold it not too long ago.

Hi Tim! Just wanted to wish you and your family, along with the rest of the 'Turbo Buick community' a very happy holiday season!! Look forward to seeing everyone in the new year.

Shifty

WOW can't believe its been 4 years since we had this meet. Who's up for one this year? I'm just getting back into the Turbo Buick world again...

WHEN AND WHERE??? HOPE TO SEE ALL OUR BUICK FRIENDS (AND OLDS FOLKS,BOB) SPRING IS NOT TOO FAR AWAY IS IT?