You can type here any text you want

Pics from the ORSCA race

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dusty Bradford

Here's a few taken by a local guy

random214.jpg

random215.jpg

Terry Elam

random223.jpg

Billet 94mm

random224.jpg

Tracy Shores

random241.jpg

random217.jpg

Shane Stack

random222.jpg

Etheredge that I ran 2nd round

random189.jpg

random187.jpg

Gary and Brett White of Titan Supra racing fame. Gary was driving our friends Mustang

random212.jpg

random210.jpg

Bro the car sits great with the new tires!
What springs did you put in the car to work with the 28 inch tall tires?
This is a good start but I still expect video!:eek:
You better start saving up for the 25.5 or 25.2 you are, going to need it with how insane your car is running.

The PRO MOD Billet Turbos have a crazy compressor wheel.

I haven't changed anything on the rear except a small pinion angle adjustment and moving the control arms around a bit to make the car work on the shorter tires.

25.5 this winter but it won't be very expensive. The cage is already cm so it just needs the funny car addition, x the door bars and the roof bar. I'll probably add a few braces underneath to help strenghten the frame.

D,

You can do 25.5 in mild but for anything faster you need moly.

Dusty is definately gettin it done! For many years he's been a great friend and I am really glad to see that car is running so well. Those 325's aren't so bad, I went my best time ever with them. Give me a call today with a update.

Dave Fiscus

I think the coolest part of all those pictures is that Dusty's car is so sedate looking. No 6 inch cowl hood, no picinic table rear wing, plain cool!!

Nice pictures and nice ride Dusty!!

Back