You can type here any text you want

Pics of GN ready for the track

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87NAT

In Between GN's
Put some Weld wheels on today getting ready for the track. I will be sending GTA wheels off to get redone now.

Attachments

• 1122.jpg
    1122.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 433
  • 2233.jpg
    2233.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 437
  • 3344.jpg
    3344.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 436
  • 5566.jpg
    5566.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 427
I like them to, but seems everyone has them, i will try something like centerlines, if i can figure the backspaceing out.

I like them to, but seems everyone has them, i will try something like centerlines, if i can figure the backspaceing out.

I bought them just for the light weight and because they are 15" wheels. I run my 16 x 8 GTA's 99% of the time. I wanted the 28" tall tire with as much sidewall for my trip to the track. I got them from a board member at a killer price. It just took forever to get the MT et streets.:mad: I will be installing some 2.5" wheel studs this week and hopefully make it to the track on MArch 30.

Hey you have a garbage can hanging under the front of your car:eek: Looks great man good luck . Send some pic of the car with the 16s still love those wheels.

Hey you have a garbage can hanging under the front of your car:eek: Looks great man good luck . Send some pic of the car with the 16s still love those wheels.

Dont tell anyone that my IC scoop is a Rubbermaid thrashcan...it might knock the value of my car down by about $4000.:eek: :D

Heres a GTA wheel pic.

Attachments

• gnblake 047 (Custom).jpg
    gnblake 047 (Custom).jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 288
very clean , straight GN the car has a nice stance. looks like you have a lot of wrench time in her. what mods do you have done and what kind are times are you looking for the at the track:)

Beautiful car Ed, your running DRs on the 16s also do they hook well?If you get a chance send me some
pics for my photo book lydon1968@yahoo.com

The 16" DR's dont hook under 35 mph..they are 26" tall...thats why I got the 15" weld wheels and 28" DR's. Hopefully good 60 foot and some extra time in third gear on the top end.

very clean , straight GN the car has a nice stance. looks like you have a lot of wrench time in her. what mods do you have done and what kind are times are you looking for the at the track:)

Thanks for all the compliments. Yes I have a lot of blood, sweat and tears in her as many of the members have in their own rides. I am only running 20-21psi of boost and I want a conservative mid-low 11 second timeslip. This is a very low mile car that will only see the track maybe once or twice a year to get results for the mods. I did not build the bottom end of the the engine to take a lot of abuse so thats why I am not gonna get crazy with alot of boost. Anyway my track down here is very strict with NHRA rules. I dont have a cage so I dont think I will be making to many runs under 11.49 :frown:

Thanks for all the compliments. Yes I have a lot of blood, sweat and tears in her as many of the members have in their own rides. I am only running 20-21psi of boost and I want a conservative mid-low 11 second timeslip. This is a very low mile car that will only see the track maybe once or twice a year to get results for the mods. I did not build the bottom end of the the engine to take a lot of abuse so thats why I am not gonna get crazy with alot of boost. Anyway my track down here is very strict with NHRA rules. I dont have a cage so I dont think I will be making to many runs under 11.49 :frown:

Sounds like you have the right idea IMO. With the combination you have it should easily run those numbers on low boost:cool:

Back