You can type here any text you want

Pics of my daily driver with some new wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JC Turbo

Let's see your daily driver :)

Before

P9030016.jpg

P9030014.jpg

P9030018.jpg

P9030012.jpg

After
dropped2.jpg

P9240079.jpg

P9240080.jpg

P9240081.jpg

nice

I am considering nice wheels on my 99 pontiac grandprix gt. What brand are those black wheels? Wonder if they come in white. My car is white.

By the way love the black regal gsX lol The X must have been added. Wheels look good :cool:

Those rims give your car some "attitude". Nice.

Wes 87 Turbo T said:
I am considering nice wheels on my 99 pontiac grandprix gt. What brand are those black wheels? Wonder if they come in white. My car is white.

By the way love the black regal gsX lol The X must have been added. Wheels look good :cool:

Thanks for the compliments. I think they take the grandpa look away! They are Falken Koblenz 18X8 with Falken FK 415 tires. You can also get the Koblenz in regular aluminum. Look here for the wheels

http://www.edgeracing.com/wheels/falken_wheel/

Mine
falken_wheel_koblenz_(gloss_black)_front_zoom.jpg

falken_wheel_koblenz_(gloss_black)_angle_zoom.jpg

regular aluminum
falken_wheel_koblenz_(gunmetal)_angle_zoom.jpg

falken_wheel_koblenz_(gunmetal)_front_zoom.jpg

Wes 87 Turbo T said:

Have you given any thought to the mustang bullit wheels on the Grand Prix?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723910

BW

JC, The DD looks very sweet with the rims... Makes it look a whole lot more sinister which is always a good thing!!! :cool:

Jasjamz, Having drove one of those Aurora's I gotta say they make for a very nice driver and that 4.0 motor makes some decent power :)

DSC_0236.jpg

Theres a small picture of my peace of crap :biggrin: Cant wait to get rid of it cant tow worth a sh!t and is on its 4th trans and 3rd rear :eek: only has 68k on it to :rolleyes: :frown:

Ps man I love the way the GS's look. The tinted the lights from Ben look great on them is that who did them? ( Ive been looking to buy one for a while but need a truck for the fire fighting stuff/ farm )

ttypewe4jim said:
DSC_0236.jpg

Theres a small picture of my peace of crap :biggrin: Cant wait to get rid of it cant tow worth a sh!t and is on its 4th trans and 3rd rear :eek: only has 68k on it to :rolleyes: :frown:

Ps man I love the way the GS's look. The tinted the lights from Ben look great on them is that who did them? ( Ive been looking to buy one for a while but need a truck for the fire fighting stuff/ farm )

Thanks, tinted them myself. It took a couple hours and some patience to do.

nice wheels john!! i have mustang bullitt's on my 2002 GTP they look sick best whell for it my thought

6-b-kwik said:
nice wheels john!! i have mustang bullitt's on my 2002 GTP they look sick best whell for it my thought

WELL POST SOME PICS OF IT!!! :cool:

BW

Quiky One said:
Those wheels look good on it. Any mods to it?

Jason

For now cold Air intake, 3.4 MPS and a Corsa exhaust.

6Bkwik let see some pics of the GTP

Back