Pics Of New Syclone

It'll never be as comfy as a Buick. I've got both and the Buick outrides it hands down. That being said the truck handle and hooks far better than a buick. Two different creatures in reality.

Got stuck in a rain storm today. Nailed the throttle and it just hooked right up, even with the road wet. You can't do that with a TTA or a GN! I really like my TTA, but the Syclone is getting better all the time.

Might be a old valet switch for a Clifford or Viper alarm. Always liked the Syclones and they held value well over the Typhoon. The Typhoon leather interior was super comfy though.

Might be a old valet switch for a Clifford or Viper alarm. Always liked the Syclones and they held value well over the Typhoon. The Typhoon leather interior was super comfy though.

I do think you are right about that switch, it still has the Alarm in the engine compartment, probably not hooked up though. I am sure it was used a few years ago!

^^ it's an old valet switch mine had the same thing... and the ic pump was originally set to turn on at a temp determined by the stock eprom. This of course was after the fluid would already be totally heat soaked so people would ground out or hot wire the pump to make it run all the time to cut down on intake temps as best as possible.

EGR delete is common as well because it tends to heat up the intake temps a good ten degrees right off the bat and goes up from there so it's very common... aside from the block off plate it has to be turned off in the tune/eprom or you would get a check engine light during cruise conditions so you might want to check into what eprom you have installed or look at the tune before getting into it too much also get yourself a boost gauge as the stock one is junk and if your truck (again a very common mod) has a 3bar map installed instead of the stock 2 bar then the oem boost gauge will be completely inaccurate.

That's a clean looking truck... enjoy

A Sy with no visible rust around the plastic parts?!?! What kind of sorcery is this!!!!!!! Congrats on a beautiful truck!!!!!!!!!!!

A Sy with no visible rust around the plastic parts?!?! What kind of sorcery is this!!!!!!! Congrats on a beautiful truck!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe me I have looked hard to find any rust! It spent most of its days in the Arizona area, low humidity.