pics on home page

The problem is there is no simple way to update it. Thats all hard coded HTML so they home page has to be revamped to add anything.

What I wanted to do was to install VBAdvanced like T6P has and have a featured car section that would show up on the front page along with site news, etc.

Unfortunately this has been a hard sell as I seem to be the only one that wants it that way.

P.S. We have the password :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Would a T6P/TB Merger help or is it even possible Jay?

Who is the hard sell? Shane? Just sick Sammy Chow on him:biggrin:

P.S. We have the password :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jay I hear the password is locked in a swiss vault with a secret decoder key like in the Davinci code. Geeez, hope you find it....:) It's ur guys board, set it up however you want. Im sure all the whinners will get over it.

Its not like anyones really going there much these days since we all know the times, mods and stats of the cars there. Unless one is looking for a vendor specifically few people probably visit that page these days.

Needs to be way more cars up there so do it like TP6. There are over 24k members now. I think you need atleast 20 cars on the home page.

Jay I hear the password is locked in a swiss vault with a secret decoder key like in the Davinci code. Geeez, hope you find it....:) It's ur guys board, set it up however you want. Im sure all the whinners will get over it.

Its not like anyones really going there much these days since we all know the times, mods and stats of the cars there. Unless one is looking for a vendor specifically few people probably visit that page these days.

Needs to be way more cars up there so do it like TP6. There are over 24k members now. I think you need atleast 20 cars on the home page.

When you get down to it it's OUR board.

The guy just asked a question. No whinning. I don't care whats on the home page...I never see it.

A little variety to new lurkers wouldn't hurt imo.