You can type here any text you want

Picture of my 1987 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6POWER

Jim: 87 GN with: TE-61/PTE .63 housing; stock motor; Pat's 10"/3,200 converter; MSD 50#; CAS V-4; 3" DP; ATR 2.5" exhaust; 62 JJ TB/stock plenum; RJC power plate; Translator w/3" MAF; SMC progressive alcohol; Walbro 340; and Extender 100 chip with 24*/21* timing. Best 1/8 mile run: 7.280 @95.03 w/93 octane + alcohol.

Are those rims photoshopped? Tires look funny around them. Nice car though!

Clean car! Are those the American Racing Torque Thrust II wheels?? From reading your sig it sounds like you got it running pretty strong too! :cool:

Thanks for positive comments guys. Tires/wheels are real. I had to resize the picture to post it. Yes, American Racing TT II.

I like the TT II's on a GN and it's something different from everyone that usually has Welds or Convo Pros... Good choice :)

I liked the TT II when they were gray colored years ago but I really had to get them when they came out with polished aluminum. They are a pain to keep polished though.

I bought the car in 1989 with 6,000 miles on it and it has just turned 48,xxx. I drive it about 3,000 miles per year but it does see a good amount of test and tune time at the track. :)

Wow man nice car we have damn near the same combo right down to the wheels :eek: lol :biggrin: Im only going to be adding a translator pro to my car this winter ( I hope lol)

Back