You can type here any text you want

Pictures of the Limit Engineer 91 Turbo for "Fear"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quint

OK I got it to wrk. Here are a cpl of pics of the Limit Emgineer'd 91 Turbo on my 86 stage 2. This is one of two from Tweaked 2 of Lawrence Conleys. The car is in the back ground. Should be ready in a couple and will hopefully have a dyno vid made. Non back halfed, everything is street worthy, minus AC. :D

Attachments

• 02-13-06_1738.jpg
    02-13-06_1738.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 767
  • 02-13-06_1739.jpg
    02-13-06_1739.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 702
WOOWHEEEE! That's a hoss. Looks like the point of that is to make those Stage II heads do some deep breathin.

Hope there are no small animals are children in the area when that thing starts sucking air...

87NAT said:
Hope there are no small animals are children in the area when that thing starts sucking air...
87NAT thats hillerious :smile: The point behind this, basically unfriendly turbo.... simple..to be difrnt and to have a part of car that I have watched for years (tweaked2). The wistle, whooooosh of these things is music. Yea, yea it might be to big for lots of people, and not the perfect street friendly turbo, but its big and obnoxious, and I dig that. For all you guys who have owned GN's and made us proud to own them, the racers, the collectables, you name it, Im here to make sure EVERYONE in SAN ANTONIO TX, KNOWS WHAT the $!@# is up with the Buick GN. They will here "fear" coming a mile away when that turbo starts sucking air, as 87NAT put it :cool:

Adrian87 said:
Does anyone have a vid of Tweaked?
go to Conleys Performance plus.com or Conleysperformance.com or something like that. and yes the trans is a built 400

Quint said:
go to Conleys Performance plus.com or Conleysperformance.com or something like that. and yes the trans is a built 400
Conleysracing.com I thnk is the better link

Better Get some wings!!!!

Looks like your ready for take off. That thing is Huge

Adrian87 said:
Does anyone have a vid of Tweaked?

I got a vid from the gs nats last year. 7.59 pass at 181 I think.

If you want ill try to upload it, its a 6 min video, and shaky cause I was holding on to my dog. He was only 6 mos. old then, so you know, those big blocks and turbos scared the crap out of him.

85HOT-T said:
I got a vid from the gs nats last year. 7.59 pass at 181 I think.

If you want ill try to upload it, its a 6 min video, and shaky cause I was holding on to my dog. He was only 6 mos. old then, so you know, those big blocks and turbos scared the crap out of him.
that would be great to post it. Dont we ahve any vids of the mid 6's. He was running that at a shoot out here in San Antnio last year? Thanks

ok so this is taking way too long. I tried to upload it as an attatchment. Any other ideas?

I think it is not in a format that tb.com will take. Any ideas? I have some of the finals too. pretty good stuff. Must warn though my dog was tuggen on his leash so some of the video is shaky as hell, oh and there is a lot of the f word, you know a case in the morning for breakfast, lunch and dinner. lol.

Back