Pink All Out Coming To E-town

I WOULD LIKE TO FINALLY SEE some TR's get in and take over.

SPEEDtv.com - The Online Motorsports Authority | Pinks | LOSE THE RACE, LOSE YOUR RIDE! | drag racing, pink slips, Christensen, negotiation, burnout, speed

Signups will be handled by the RACEWAY PARK Office via Email starting SUNDAY JANUARY 6, 2008.

PINKS ALL OUT 2008
Click here for UPDATED Racer Registration Information - RACER REGISTRATION E-MAIL ADDRESS ANNOUNCED

Visit Raceway Park's website for other events
Old Bridge Township Raceway Park

I WOULD LIKE TO FINALLY SEE some TR's get in and take over.

SPEEDtv.com - The Online Motorsports Authority | Pinks | LOSE THE RACE, LOSE YOUR RIDE! | drag racing, pink slips, Christensen, negotiation, burnout, speed

Signups will be handled by the RACEWAY PARK Office via Email starting SUNDAY JANUARY 6, 2008.

PINKS ALL OUT 2008
Click here for UPDATED Racer Registration Information - RACER REGISTRATION E-MAIL ADDRESS ANNOU

Visit Raceway Park's website for other events
Old Bridge Township Raceway Park

I signed up for the e-mail. Looks like you have to get picked?

a few TR's got picked.....and a GS...Buicks will be well represented.....some Quick cars Tommy X who won the ET drags and Rich Reezesboth from the JCC racing camp got the call

Yep Sean is right, Tommy X and myself got the phone calls and will be representing the the JCC.

We are looking forward to it and hope to do well, if we don't make it the comedy will still be priceless.

I sent my email registration in at 12:01 and 6 seconds and Tommy sent his in at 12:01 and 24 seconds and and within the forst minute they had over 500 entries.

It should be fun.

Crap, I sent mine in about 12:45 am. Only received an e-mail stating they are very busy processing applications, and I will receive a phone call. Nothing yet!!

Well lets hope they are not looking for 11 sec. cars. Id like to see mid 9 sec. cars and make it a little more interesting.

Im not interested in watching 11 sec cars antime these days so im certainly not interested in watching them while watching Pinks.

Hey Rich, Maybe between runs you can help out with the arm drops.

I've seen you do it in person. you're a natural :biggrin:

Hey Rich, Maybe between runs you can help out with the arm drops.

I've seen you do it in person. you're a natural :biggrin:

>>> OK by me.....lol........ I doubt I will be one of the 16 finalists so I will have alot of free time to wave arms but that kinda arm waving will be with Bud Selects:biggrin:

Tommy X and I are looking forward to representing the JCC in all it's glory then BBQ back at my place that Saturday night.

>>> OK by me.....lol........ I doubt I will be one of the 16 finalists so I will have alot of free time to wave arms but that kinda arm waving will be with Bud Selects:biggrin:

Tommy X and I are looking forward to representing the JCC in all it's glory then BBQ back at my place that Saturday night.

Can you show us how to ride a sport bike? :biggrin:

(hope you saw the vid where the pinks dude crashed)

Can you show us how to ride a sport bike? :biggrin:

(hope you saw the vid where the pinks dude crashed)

>>> Yes I saw that vid, if you YouTube his name a couple guys did a great parody of that with a bicycle and it was funny as hell......lol.

You never know, with the luck of the JCC you might just find yourself on TV, or better yet imagine winning the show? ;)

You never know, with the luck of the JCC you might just find yourself on TV, or better yet imagine winning the show? ;)

>>> True Ted ya never know......we all know the JCC has been quite lucky the past few years in our racing endevours, myself.....Artie.....you.

Tommy and I are going to do our best and hopefully cut a good light and I know I will be leaving as soon as I see the armpit hair of Rich Christiansen so as I don't nap........like you did in Cecil........lol:biggrin:

Never thought about it Maybe ? A car that cant' qualify, is the slower car and gets lane choice, gets to rerun the race after losing, and beats a broken car does have a chance. If such a person were to win they would no doubt be JCC material