You can type here any text you want

PINKS event.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
yea, the car is very consistent... PM me the event info you think the GN would have a chance in.. i'm still up in the air about the WCN event, thats on the same weekend of Thanksgiving..

Thanksgiving is for "TURKEYS":D Speedworld is a fun/fast track. Family run and very accomodating.(Low 9's for 2 days with no cert.!):D If you like Vegas, you'll love Speedworld. I told you you'd "hook" at Vegas! When is the 5 bar going to be installed??:D

Congrats BTW, and who'd you piss off by being consistent?

Thanksgiving is for "TURKEYS":D Speedworld is a fun/fast track. Family run and very accomodating.(Low 9's for 2 days with no cert.!):D If you like Vegas, you'll love Speedworld. I told you you'd "hook" at Vegas! When is the 5 bar going to be installed??:D

Congrats BTW, and who'd you piss off by being consistent?

thanks Scott.. i'm still leaning towards speedworld due to it being the only time i can see TONS of V6 turbo motors run all in one place.. i had a blast last year..

i'm leaving the car alone.. the 3 bar is working fine with me :)..

little birds tell me :cool: .. it's all fine, i'll just keep putting up those 9 sec passes..

thanks Scott.. i'm still leaning towards speedworld due to it being the only time i can see TONS of V6 turbo motors run all in one place.. i had a blast last year..

i'm leaving the car alone.. the 3 bar is working fine with me :)..

little birds tell me :cool: .. it's all fine, i'll just keep putting up those 9 sec passes..

"Little birds" like more boost:tongue:

It was great to meet everyone. I had a blast!

Pete- Glad I could help you guys out, the car was really starting to come around.

I'll get Scott's info to you.

BTW thanks for the mexican hospitality :biggrin:

Mike:
Confratulations, great #'s you ran. Sorry that you guys were not the final team to run. Glad to hear that everybody had a great time. Btw, nice tees, too.

I took a vid of the 9.92 run. As far as other pics, I suck and only took around 10 the whole time I was there. It was too hot to walk the pits. Can ya blame me?

Heres the vid-

Heres the only photo I took of your car. I think this was Friday night after we arrived.

IMG_0946.jpg

Thanks for posting up those videos:biggrin:

The car sounds great, baaahhhh bahhhhhhhhh bahhhhhhhhhmmmmmm :)

BW

Back