You can type here any text you want

Pioneer AVIC-N1

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yes I have it in my truck. It's a nice unit. I also paid a $1000. Make sure you hook up the E-brake wire to the ground. Then you can watch DVD's while you are driving. You also need to make sure that the computer is pointing the right way, and is as level as possible.

Oh you also don't need to hook up the speed sensor wire or the reverse light wire. The reverse light wire is just if you are going to use a camera on the back for going backwards so the radio knows when to turn it on. The speed sensor wire is just kind of a back up in case you lose the satelite signal under a bridge or something like that then it can still calculate your arrival time. Also once it is hooked up and your messing around with it reset the calibration. I forget the exact terminology, but it lets the computer recalibrate Which way is North, South, East and West. HTH Call me if you have any more questions. Dave 847-875-8153

I will be using the camera, locate where the trunk lock use to be. Do know if the unit has VOICE input, I also like the NAVTRAFFIC , very , very helpfull in RUSH hour .

Back