You can type here any text you want

Pioneer subs and MTX amp on custom shelf

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SPTLSS1

I posted this on the parts for sale section but figured I'd throw this here since it's a fairly large item & would be easier for local sale & pick-up.

I am converting my Limited to factory audio & am selling the Pionner subs, MTX 282 amp and custom shelf that was installed in the car by the prior owner (member on this site).

The subs are covered in a black fabric along with the shelf. It is custom made for our cars and slides on the top shelf in the trunk.

I know nothing about audio and am asking $85.00. My friend who is audio savvy says that is way too low but I just want it out of the garage.

Located in NW Chicago burbs.

Thanks,
Phil

Attachments

• IMG_1437.jpg
    IMG_1437.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1438.jpg
    IMG_1438.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1439.jpg
    IMG_1439.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 77
I'm very interested. I was going to do a sub in my car but I figured I should be responsible and get back to paying my bills before I buy more stuff. But for your price I might be interested.

I know you say you don't know anything about them, but are there part numbers or anything where I could look up some info for myself? I'd at least like to know how many Watts and everything so I know how loud of a system it is.

EDIT- Well I looked up the MTX 282 Amp and it looks like a pretty low-power setup but for the price I might still want it. Did you ever use it yourself in the car? As long as it's loud enough to be worth installing it's fine, I'm not worried about bangin from 3 blocks away.

Looks like to me just the boxes with the shelf are worth $85. If your not happy with the subs and amp you could always upgrade.

I'm going back to totally stock.

Already have had huge interest so I am guessing I priced it too low...oh well the wife will be happy to see it out of the garage.:rolleyes:

Well I'm interested so let me know if you had any takers before me if not we'll work something out.

I guess I'm gunna pass, haven't heard anything and I just had some other expenses pop up. Don't drive my car often enough to worry about the stereo anyway.

Back