pipe for eastern fm

Nas-T-V6

I recently got an eastern Fm, and it came with the wrong style pipe meant for an external wastegate. anyone ever make a pipe to connect it to the stock style internal wastegate? if so please explain what u needed to complete the job. thanks

You got a front mount? Are you sure the pipe is for a wastegate? At the moment, I cannot see why a wastegate would figure into front mount plumbing. Could it be for a blow off valve in which case you would just block it off?

The Eastern piping comes in two styles..one requires reclocking the compressor housing down at a 45 or so angle (which you can't do if you're using a stock actuator)...this is the "external gate" piping.

Jon, get one 90 degree mandrel bend 2.5" aluminum pipe from Burns Stainless, JC Whitney, or wherever. Borrow a chop saw, cut the 45 angle off of the top of the pipe, cut your new piece to meet the compressor outlet, and go get someone to TIG it together. Shouldn't cost more than $50 all together. If you have access to a bead roller, bead roll a flange on the pipe before welding to keep your hoses on.

Your other option is to buy the correct pipe from ESP. They usually have them in stock and the price is @ $150. I or actually a tow company had to get me some new ones not too long ago :)